Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wolf's Music Program

Wolf had a music program tonight at his school, LeMay Elementary. We arrived early and he showed us his classroom, including his new class beetles.

The songs they sang included:
  • Mairi's Wedding
  • Funwa Alafia
  • Napping House
  • Icka Backa Soda Cracker
  • Sweets of May
Dad and Wolf reading together in the classroom before the program.













One of the new class beetles...eeewww!









Jayson and Wolf. Wolf played the glockenspiel and the recorder in the program.









Wolf









Wolf's girlfriend Sierra













Mairi's Wedding - Wolf's favorite song of the night


Funwa Alafia (I Have Nothing Up My Sleeve)



Wolf dancing to Sweets of May with his Mom

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

It's a good thing Wolf was wearing an orange shirt...I was able to keep track of him. This is great! Outstanding performance.

Jennifer said...

Looking good, Jayson! I like your coat.

:)