Monday, August 27, 2012

Wolf's Football Scrimmage

Wolf's team, the Millard South Junior Patriots, had their first scrimmage yesterday against the Omaha Jackals at Westside High School.  It was a nice warm and sunny day for the scrimmage.  Wolf played a LOT and was asleep on the couch at home not long after his shower.  Here are some photos.  He is number 18 in red and wears black/red Nike cleats (helps with finding him in the pictures).

Wolf is the second red from the left pushing through the line.  He blitzed most of the game.

Going until the whistle blows!

Red on the left standing.  Getting ready to blitz...again!

Number 18.

He is in the center of the picture here, trying to break away from #62.

In the center of the photo again, you can see the Nike logo on the bottom of the red/black cleat.

Lined up at tight end (Jayson can correct me if I am wrong here).  Second red from the right.


Last one coming off the field.  I just realized these photos did not upload in order :)

Number 18 in center of photo

In center of the photo, playing tight end.


1 comment:

mistymadisonjo said...

I'm just amazed that you know all of the football positions and what was going on. I just looked for him in the pictures. HA!