I had to fly to Spokane, WA and drive over to Coeur d'Alene for a conference. We had an AMAZING dinner at the Hagedone Center at the Coeur d'Alene Golf Course, home of the world's only Floating Green. The Center was so beautiful with sliding walls that were open to the night air with a gorgeous view of the lake. The entertainment was wonderful as well. Bill Clary
http://billclary.com/ was our magician and entertainer of the year. I had the pleasure of sitting next to him at dinner without knowing who he was. He did magic for our table and was AMAZING. I had such a headache at the beginning of the night I almost missed out on this great night. Maybe laughter was the medicine I needed!
View from my hotel room at the Coeur d'Alene Resort last fall.
My hotel room at the Coeur d'Alene Resort last fall.
View from my hotel room last fall.
From this fall, the world famous floating green.
No comments:
Post a Comment