Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Emerald City

I had a conference in Seattle in October.  Some work colleagues and I went to the Pacific Science Center, near the Space Needle.



Love the big table.  My boss is on the right.

Jayson's sister Jennifer lives in Seattle with her beautiful family.  Sweet Georgia was watching the new Tinkerbell movie after we did some arts and crafts.

Fletcher had an accident at school and had to have a tooth pulled that day.  Baskin Robbins pink bubblegum ice cream makes everything feel better!

Fletcher, Kayla, Jen, and Georgia.  Matt is taking the picture after making an amazing dinner!

You have to go to Pike's Market and it has to rain in Seattle!


The guys who throw the fish had to take a break to get their photo with the blind ref.  This was during the "Replacement Ref" period.

I had to stay in Denver overnight on my way back to Omaha.  I had a wonderful visit with my Great Aunt Betty who happens to be a Notre Dame fan.  We watched the Irish beat Oklahoma at home.  They remain undefeated!  During the Obama - McCain campaign I saw the McCain bus during my travels.  The Romney-Ryan bus was at my Denver hotel.  Could this be the new indicator for predicting elections?

No comments: