Saturday, December 13, 2008

District Swimming



Earlier this week Zach had his last swim meet of the season. He placed 5th in the district championship in the breaststroke! He also placed 22nd in the district in the freestyle. What a season!



Well, it has been a busy week here...but when isn't it busy? We just finished a game of Life with the electronic game-keeper. The boys absolutely love it! We played a trial game last night and they were begging all day to play again. After the trial game last night we all watched White Christmas.



I spent most of yesterday with my Mom. What a nice chance to talk and spend time together. My Dad's birthday was Wednesday and most of the kids were out there.

We have two Christmas parties tonight and then more shopping and wrapping to complete before the big day is here. I also need to get started on Christmas cards. Normally I have these done by now and this year I haven't even started yet... where did 2008 go?

No comments: