Monday, December 8, 2008

Well, this is a new experiment. Sister-in-law Misty has been blogging and I finally had some time to check it out and it looks like a great way to let everyone know what is going on in the Lucas world.

Tonight I just finished teaching the last class of the semester. Finals are next week and I am READY!

Zach and Wolf were with us this weekend and we celebrated their birthdays with a party at Coco Key Water Resort.

Ooops! Jayson just called and he is already nearly home. Time to get myself home too. See, this is why I am glad I have a blog and not an email to keep up with everyone. More later...

1 comment:

mistymadisonjo said...

Yeah! You will really like this, it is easier than keeping up with e-mails and it is sorta like scrapbooking! Bye the way, there is a company that will print your blog and bind it into a book!
Have fun!